Mastering Physics with Pearson eText — Standalone Access Card — for College Physics, 9th Edition
|Format||Access Card Package|
|Online purchase price||$138.12|
|Net price||Instructors, sign in here to see net price|
|Availability||This title is out of print.|
- 1 How long does a mastering physics subscription last?
- 2 How do I get a Mastering Physics access code?
- 3 How do I buy Masteringphysics?
- 4 How do I log into mastering physics?
- 5 Do Pearson eBooks expire?
- 6 How long is a Pearson access code good for?
- 7 How do I renew mastering physics?
- 8 What is the physics primer?
- 9 How much is Pearson mastering astronomy?
- 10 Where do I enter my Pearson access code?
- 11 How do you enter vectors in mastering physics?
- 12 What is the approximate height of the average adult in centimeters?
- 13 What is the direction of the net force acting on the object at position B?
How long does a mastering physics subscription last?
Student access duration for Mastering products. After you register, you can continue to log in to a Mastering product (MasteringAstronomy, MasteringPhysics, etc.) from one to two years, depending on your textbook.
How do I get a Mastering Physics access code?
Go to the Mastering sign-in page for your discipline (www.masteringchemistry.com, www.masteringphysics.com, and so on). Under Register, click Educator > No > Request Access and follow the on-screen instructions. Your status as an Educator will be verified, and a code will be sent to the email address that you provide.
How do I buy Masteringphysics?
Go to http://www.masteringphysics.com/ and select the textbook for your course (if you do not see the text for this course, select MasteringPhysics Stand Alone). If you have your access code, simply click Register. You may also Buy Now if you do not have a new student access code.
How do I log into mastering physics?
Sign in to Mastering
- Go to the Mastering website for your course of study, such as www.pearson.com/mastering/biology or www.pearson.com/mastering/aandp.
- Enter your username (login name) and password from registration. Forgot your username or password?
- Select Sign In. You’ll see one of the following:
Do Pearson eBooks expire?
When an account expires, the student or teacher will no longer have access to Pearson eText or their notes and work. In order to maintain access to notes and work, a user will need to renew their account with a new access code before their existing account expires.
How long is a Pearson access code good for?
Access codes are supposed to be set up to allow students to gain access to online content for the duration of the course. Also, it can vary, depending on the code. Access generally lasts for a duration of between 6 months and 2 years.
How do I renew mastering physics?
If you are an educator and your MyLab, Mastering, Instructor Resource Center, or TestGen access has expired, you can self-renew by signing in to MyLab and Mastering. Select Renew on the expiration intercept and complete the registration form using your existing Pearson username and password.
What is the physics primer?
The Physics Primer consists of tutorials that include hints, videos, and answer-specific feedback and can be assigned before the course begins or throughout the course as just-in-time remediation. Another area where students often struggle in introductory physics is visualizing and solving word problems.
How much is Pearson mastering astronomy?
Mastering Astronomy with Pearson eText — Standalone Access Card — for Astronomy Today, 8th Edition. $84.99 (what’s this?)
Where do I enter my Pearson access code?
Registering a Direct-to-Learner Pearson eText Access Code
- Go to: https://go.pearson.com/RedeemCode.
- If you already have a Pearson username and password (i.e., MyLab Math), use that to sign in.
- Enter the ISBN on the back of this card, followed by the access code on the left of this page.
How do you enter vectors in mastering physics?
To enter, either:
- Type 2/3 (or /2 3)
- Click, select, and type 2 3.
- To move between the top and bottom parts of a fraction: Use the arrow keys or reposition your cursor using the mouse (or other input device).
What is the approximate height of the average adult in centimeters?
In centimeters, the approximate height of an adult is 200 cm.
What is the direction of the net force acting on the object at position B?
What is the direction of the net force acting on the object at position B? The net force is zero.