Setup: Step by Step setup basics for HDT Physics Extension
- Install SKSE. Required: Minimum v1.
- Install a body with T/BBP compatibility. T/BBP is REQUIRED.
- Install skeleton with BBP or TBBP compatibility.
- Download the HDT plugin for SKSE.
- Install with a mod manager or open the zip into the Skyrim game directory.
What does SMP stand for Skyrim?
HDT-SMP ( Skinned Mesh Physics ) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus – Mods and Community.
What is UUNP Skyrim?
UUNP is unified unp project that allows u to morph ur basic uunp body (zero-slided) to any of the presets it supports. Presets for UUNP are the bodies like UNP, UNPB, SevenBase, etc. Each preset is defined by specific set of sliders.
How do I enable Bodyslide in physics?
Using CTRL+Build button is going to generate meshes into your bodyslide folder. You don’t need to hold CTRL. You can also use any preset you’d like. Select “CBBE Body Physics” in Outfit/Body, and select a Preset.
What is the difference between CBBE body and CBBE body physics?
CBBE Body = no physics. CBBE Body Physics = physics (it’s in the name!). CBBE Body Special = physics + sex-mod compatible genitalia. This is covered in the SE CBBE mod description, but not exactly relevant as outfit meshes replace body meshes, not go over them like actual clothing.
How do you use body slider in Skyrim?
- Install CBBE and Bodyslide – make sure you install all Vanilla Armors.
- Open Bodyslide and Select CBBE Body.
- Select any Preset (or not) and adjust the sliders as you wish.
- Click “Group Filter” and check everything.
- Click Batch Build and resolve any conflicts.
What is Havok object?
Make game worlds immersive. Add physically-based motion to garments like skirts, capes, shirts, trousers and coats as well as other deformable items like hair, tails, flags, banners, curtains and foliage.
Can I mod Skyrim VR?
Unfortunately, Skyrim VR only has mods for the PC version —not PSVR. Almost all of the Skyrim Special Edition mods will work on Skyrim VR without any trickery needed — you can usually just use them just like you’re playing outside of VR — which is great.