Day 16 - Thursday, May 21
Welcome to Day 16 of eLearning. The focus today is on Nuclear Stability and Decay and Nuclear Decay Particles.
Here's What to Do:
- Video - Nuclear Decay (15 min)
H discusses isotope symbols, radioisotopes, radioactivity, radioactive
decay, decay particles, nuclear equations, decay series and other
topics that will make your insides glow until your hair drops out.
Don't miss this one!
- Check Chapter 19.1-2 Reading Guide (5 min - 10 min)
The Reading Guide due today was the Chapter 19.1-2 Reading Guide. View
the answers and side-margin notes in preparation for the upcoming
Chapter 19.1-2 Reading Guide Answer Key: Page 1 || Page 2
- Nuclear Decay Concept Builder (15 min - 30 min)
- Go to www.physicsclassroom.com/account and log into your account.
- From your Task and Courses page, find the link to the Nuclear Decay Concept Builder.
- Do all three Activities.
|Pro TIP: The Help Me! button of every question screen opens a page with information specific to the question. Focus on the How to Think About This Situation section of the Help page.
- Google Classroom Assignment (20 min - 30 min)
Watch The Most Dangerous Places on Earth YouTube Video and complete the accompanying Google Classroom assignment.
*** Take attendance by 1 pm. Check your email for an attendance form from the Attendance office.
Coming Next Class:
Balancing Nuclear Equations and Half Life