Unit 5: A Field Model of Forces
|Friday, April 10
- How do Kepler's three laws describe the motion of planets?
- What is the evidence for Kepler's Second Law of planetary motion?
- How can the second law be used to make predictions?
- What is weightlessness and how is it caused?
- Collect Static Electricity MOP Codes (SE8, SE10-SE12) - LAST Chance
- View Kepler's Three Laws Video
- Discuss Lesson 4ad Reading Guide
- Across the Aisle: Packet, pp. 31-32, Q#1-7
- Equations as Guides to Thinking: p. 32, Q#8, Q#9
- Discuss Weightlessness; demos
- Twosomes: Weightlessness (pp. 37-38)
- WebAssign: Gravitation and Satellites - Ass't 2
- Minds On Physics: Circular Motion and Gravitation Module, Ass'ts CG9, CG10
- MOP Codes to be collected: CG6, CG8 - CG10